If you are looking for dehumidifier with high performance, then you should definitely consider Danby Premiere DDR70A1GP 70 pint Euro Grey. This dehumidifier has a capacity of 70 pints per day and it can cover up to 3800 sq ft, perfect for big areas. Though it has high performance but it doesn’t mean it also uses high energy. It has been Energy Star rated which means it will give that amazing performance while also minimizing energy cost and helping you save on energy bills.
It will remove all harmful particles in the air and excessive humidity. It can easily bring down the humidity level to as low as 42% in a big space. Due to its high performance and huge space coverage, it is best for big basements or large rooms or areas. Furthermore, it also comes with multiple drainage options for convenience. Danby Premiere DDR70A1GP has a portable design with caster wheels so you can easily move it around the house and use it in a room where there is a humidity problem.
Danby Premiere DDR70A1GP uses eco-friendly refrigerant using non ozone depleting system. Due to its auto defrost feature, it is best for people living in cold areas as it will stop the ice from building up on coils which can decrease the performance of the dehumidifier.
Danby has done a great job with Danby Premiere DDR70A1GP by creating a high performance dehumidifier which also uses energy efficiently. Though there are minor problems which can make things uncomfortable but still overall the company provided what it promises.
Performance and features
Danby Premiere DDR70A1GP comes with high performance and low energy cost. It can remove moisture from air up to 3800 sq ft. Its portability and high performance make it optimum choice for home use.
- It can be used in a large space of up to 3800 sq ft. It will remove moisture from the air up to 70 pints even in such a big space.
- It comes with automatic defrost system which helps in preventing ice from building up on coil. When the temperature goes below 41 degrees Fahrenheit the dehumidifier will turn off the compressor so it could defrost.
- It has 3 different water drainage options: you can use the standard collection bucket which you will need to empty manually. You can also use continuous drainage option by attaching gravity drain hose which will drain water in to a suitable drain or you can just use external condensate pump.
- It has a portable design with caster wheels which make it perfect for house use as you can move it around in the house from room to room.
- As it is energy star rated it will consume less energy while providing the same high performance. This will help you save some on energy bills.
This powerful dehumidifier pulls in air containing moisture from in front of the unit using a fan with adjustable speed. The air is then passed through a coil which absorbs all moisture from the air and then the dry and warm air is blown out in the room from top of the dehumidifier. The moisture absorbed from the air can be disposed of in 3 ways, continuous drainage, collection container and through condensate pump. If the temperature of the area is less than 41 degrees Fahrenheit then the dehumidifier will stop the compressor from time to time in order to prevent frost.
As the dry air is blown out from the top of the dehumidifier, this design makes the dehumidifier more effective and powerful to quickly remove moisture.
Danby Premiere DDR70A1GP 70 pint has a powerful moisture removing system which can remove 70 pints in an area of 3800 sq ft. The device is portable and comes with 3 different methods to remove collected water. Energy star rating is a plus for this high performance unit.
Though this model works quietly but when it is working on high it makes some noise and also to remove the collection bucket it takes some effort and also requires both hands to remove it. The hose which comes for continuous drainage is quite short, just 7 feet.
- danby ddr70a1gp
- danby premiere ddr70a1gp
- danby premiere dehumidifier reviews
- danby premiere 70 pint dehumidifiers
- danby premiere 70 pint dehumidifier
- ddr70a1gp review
- professional series 70 pint dehumidifier